All email (including attachments) you receive from Associated Insurance Brokers (Cape) 2006 (Pty) Ltd
(hereinafter referred to as The Company), or its employees, agents, representatives, is subject to the
following Email Disclaimer:
1. Our emails are confidential and may contain privileged, private and copyright information. Our
emails may also be subject to legal privilege.
2. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the email and notify the sender immediately.
Unintended recipients are strictly prohibited from distributing, disseminating, copying,
forwarding, storing or using the email or its content for any purposes whatsoever. Failure to
comply may be an offence which may expose you to criminal and civil liability.
3. You are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
4. The views expressed in the email do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The
5. The Company does not consent to its employees sending offensive, spam, defamatory or nonsolicited
emails, including any emails which contravene the law or which may infringe other
parties' proprietary information.
6. Although The Company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
emails, the company will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage no matter how caused
(directly or indirectly) arising from the use of emails or attachments, including but not limited
to the corruption or loss of data, business consequential loss, damage to software programs or
viruses resulting from the sending of emails.
7. We recommend that you scan all emails and attachment(s) for viruses.